Job Title: Education Recruitment Consultant
Established in 2001, Axcis Education is the market leading Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) recruitment company. With offices throughout the UK and exclusive relationships with the National Autistic Society and nasen, we provide teachers and support staff to schools nationwide and offer temporary and permanent placements for TAs, HLTAs, LSAs, therapists, teachers, SENCOs, Deputies and Head Teachers.
We are expanding our London branch and are looking to recruit an experienced recruitment consultant to join the already busy team.
We are looking for an ambitious sales person, who thrives in a sales environment. CVs are welcome from similar sectors such as health and social care but already working within education recruitment would be a distinct advantage.
Axcis offer a competitive salary with one of the best commission structures within education recruitment.
What the role would involve:
- 360 recruitment role covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Business development calls / activity
- Face to face visits with schools and SEND provisions
- Developing new relationships and account managing existing ones
- Candidate attraction and retention
- Extremely competitive basic salary
- Highly attractive commission scheme of 8%-13% (OTE commission for year 2 circa £10k plus)
- Work from home option for up to 2 days per week after initial training period
- Shift pattern working hours 7-4 or 9-6 in term time
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Late start/early finish every Friday during term time
- 90 Minute lunch break once a week
- Personal time hours off work which doesn't impact annual leave allowance
- Staff wellbeing package - including access to 24/7 online GP services, counselling services, weekly fruit basket, discounts at many retailers, gyms, cinemas etc.
<br/><br />If you are interested, then please contact Martin Keddie on 020 7580 2956 and click on the apply button below.<br /><br />If you are not interested in this role but know someone else who might be, <strong>don't forget that we offer up to £250 in shopping vouchers if you refer a friend to us and we place them in the job.</strong> For more details, contact your local Axcis office.<br /><br /><em>This is a temporary position.</em><br /><br /><em>Axcis is an equal opportunities employer and as such we do not discriminate based on age, gender, disability, race or any other equal opportunities criteria.<br /><br />The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.<br /><br />As such, you will be required to provide an up to date CRB/DBS, or be prepared to allow Axcis to process one on your behalf, in addition to other mandatory compliance checks in line with the DfE guidelines (for details please see our website).<br /><br />Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.<br /><br />You must be suitably qualified for the position advertised and be prepared to attend a face to face interview with Axcis to demonstrate your suitability for this role.<br /><br />Salary / Pay Rate will be dependent on your skills and experience.</em><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;"><a href="/job-page-disclaimer">View the disclaimer</a></span></strong><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;"><strong>Contact: </strong></span><strong> Martin Keddie </strong><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;">Telephone: </span> 020 7580 2956</strong></strong>