Job Title: Graduate Learning Mentor
A large and well-regarded secondary school near Poplar is looking for graduate learning mentors to join their team for the next academic year. With state of the art facilities and conveniently based just seconds away from a DLR station, this is a fantastic school to build your career.
As a graduate learning mentor, you will be working with students aged 11-16 providing both academic support and support for students with SEND.
The school is looking for candidates who match the following description:
• A recent graduate who wants to utilise their skills and help create an inspiring learning environment for our future generation
• A reliable and consistent individual who can prove excellent attendance and commitment
• A good team player and someone who can be flexible in their role
• Someone who wants to learn, grow and progress within an education setting
• An energetic and bubbly personality, who can build strong relationships with the students and team
• Well-presented and polite, setting a good example to the students
This is a full-time role from September for the whole academic year. You must be able to commit long-term. There will be permanent opportunities available for the right candidates!
The school prides itself on being an enjoyable, friendly and inspiring place to work. In exchange for your hard work, Axcis and the school will offer you:
• Fair and competitive pay rates, starting at £80 per day
• Extra long lunch period (50 minutes) and an additional break during the day
• Excellent training and development opportunities. You will be listened to and your specialist subjects and interests will be utilised
• An incredibly supportive and friendly team
<br/><br />If you are interested, then please contact Hepzi Boutwood on 02075802956 and click on the apply button below.<br /><br />If you are not interested in this role but know someone else who might be, <strong>don't forget that we offer up to £250 in shopping vouchers if you refer a friend to us and we place them in the job.</strong> For more details, contact your local Axcis office.<br /><br /><em>This is a temporary position.</em><br /><br /><em>Axcis is an equal opportunities employer and as such we do not discriminate based on age, gender, disability, race or any other equal opportunities criteria.<br /><br />The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.<br /><br />As such, you will be required to provide an up to date CRB/DBS, or be prepared to allow Axcis to process one on your behalf, in addition to other mandatory compliance checks in line with the DfE guidelines (for details please see our website).<br /><br />Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.<br /><br />You must be suitably qualified for the position advertised and be prepared to attend a face to face interview with Axcis to demonstrate your suitability for this role.<br /><br />Salary / Pay Rate will be dependent on your skills and experience.</em><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;"><a href="/job-page-disclaimer">View the disclaimer</a></span></strong><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;"><strong>Contact: </strong></span><strong> Hepzi Boutwood </strong><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;">Telephone: </span> 02075802956</strong></strong>