Axcis is a busy, lively, dedicated independent SEND teaching and support staff recruitment agency. Founded in 2001, Axcis have worked hard to expand and establish offices across the UK. Our aim is to be recognised as the foremost supplier of quality SEND teaching and support staff in the UK.
Axcis Education is looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant for our head office in Oxford Circus, London. This varied role will require excellent communication skills and customer service. The role will involve resolving payroll queries in a timely and professional manner and assisting the Payroll Manager with the weekly pay run. Previous experience of a similar role is desirable. You must have excellent MS Office skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Full training however will be provided.
Due to the nature of the role you must be able to start work at 7am every Wednesday.
- Payroll liaison
- Resolve pay queries from candidates/schools with regards to timesheets and missing pay
- Contact debtors and report progress to the Payroll Manager
- Follow up with consultants for outstanding payroll information
- Liaise with outside payroll companies for new employees
- Chase missing timesheets and forward to the correct department
What we can offer in return:
- Extremely competitive basic salary
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Late start/early finish every Friday during term time
- 90 Minute lunch break once a week
- Personal time hours off work which doesn't impact annual leave allowance
- Staff wellbeing package - including access to 24/7 online GP services, counselling services, weekly fruit basket, discounts at many retailers, gyms, cinemas etc.
If you are interested, then please contact Martin at Axcis Education on 0207 580 2956 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested, then please contact Martin Keddie on 020 7580 2956 and send me your full up to date CV.
If you are not interested in this role but know someone else who might be, don't forget that we offer up to £250 in shopping vouchers if you refer a friend to us and we place them in the job. For more details, contact your local Axcis office.
This is a temporary position.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer and as such we do not discriminate based on age, gender, disability, race or any other equal opportunities criteria.
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As such, you will be required to provide an up to date CRB/DBS, or be prepared to allow Axcis to process one on your behalf, in addition to other mandatory compliance checks in line with the DfE guidelines (for details please see our website).
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
You must be suitably qualified for the position advertised and be prepared to attend a face to face interview with Axcis to demonstrate your suitability for this role.
Salary / Pay Rate will be dependent on your skills and experience.