Job Title: Trainee Education Consultant
As the foremost supplier of quality special needs staffing solutions in the UK, Axcis Education continues to grow, and we are looking to expand our team in our Devon & Cornwall office and appoint a Trainee Education Consultant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to pursue a career in recruitment and wants to join a company that celebrates success and supports you on your journey to get there. You will be fully trained over a number of months ensuring you are equipped with the skill set to assist you in a trainee recruitment role. Some individuals may progress quicker than others.
The role will consist of:
• Resourcing teachers and teaching assistants for job roles
• Searching job sites for CVs
• Utilising the company database to recruit candidates
• Writing job adverts to attract candidates
• Face to face interviewing 10 candidates per week in the office and off-site on registration days (travel paid for)
• Liaising with the consultants to ensure these candidates are placed out to work
• Writing candidate profiles
Once you are confident to move to the next stage you will then begin your client training. This will consist of:
• Visiting schools with colleagues
• Writing effective job adverts to attract candidates for live vacancies
• Attending exhibitions and events
• Positive marketing of candidates
• Client business development
Axcis recognise people have different skill sets and we have the expertise to develop and grow individuals to ensure they have a successful career path. Our trainee training programme is adapted to suit individual needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to anyone who is ambitious and wants to be given a chance to prove their worth. Someone who has a positive attitude with a willingness to learn. You must be presentable, proficient on the computer and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. As this is a sales role previous sales experience is preferable but anyone who can demonstrate impeccable customer service with a strong work ethic will be considered. Whilst knowledge of special needs and/or education is an advantage, it’s not essential as full sector training will be provided.
What Axcis have to offer:
• Competitive basic salary - starting at £24k+ dependent upon experience
• Very competitive bonus scheme (to be discussed at interview stage)
• Work form home 2 days per week after initial training period
• Reduced working hours during school holidays
• Later start/early finish every Friday during term time
• 90 Minute lunch break once a week
• Personal time hours off work which doesn't affect annual leave allowance
• Staff wellbeing package - including access to 24/7 online GP services, counselling services, weekly fruit basket, discounts at many retailers, gyms, cinemas etc.
<br/><br />If you are interested, then please contact Martin Keddie on 020 7580 2956 and click on the apply button below.<br /><br />If you are not interested in this role but know someone else who might be, <strong>don't forget that we offer up to £250 in shopping vouchers if you refer a friend to us and we place them in the job.</strong> For more details, contact your local Axcis office.<br /><br /><em>This is a temporary position.</em><br /><br /><em>Axcis is an equal opportunities employer and as such we do not discriminate based on age, gender, disability, race or any other equal opportunities criteria.<br /><br />The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.<br /><br />As such, you will be required to provide an up to date CRB/DBS, or be prepared to allow Axcis to process one on your behalf, in addition to other mandatory compliance checks in line with the DfE guidelines (for details please see our website).<br /><br />Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.<br /><br />You must be suitably qualified for the position advertised and be prepared to attend a face to face interview with Axcis to demonstrate your suitability for this role.<br /><br />Salary / Pay Rate will be dependent on your skills and experience.</em><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;"><a href="/job-page-disclaimer">View the disclaimer</a></span></strong><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;"><strong>Contact: </strong></span><strong> Martin Keddie </strong><br /><br /><strong><span style="color:#e0004d;">Telephone: </span> 020 7580 2956</strong></strong>